Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nasty Girl: Read at Your Own Risk

Warning: this is now infamous story about the dirtiest girl I ever went home with. This story may disgust some readers.

It was a Friday night, and I was home alone with nothing to do. Finding myself rather bored, I decided the best way to amuse myself would be to get drunk and find myself a girl for the evening. Little did I know that this would be a night I would never forget, and not in the good way...

After getting myself wasted on what little alcahol I had [3 beers, 2 sex on the beach...I'm very much a light-weight], I then had two options: pay a taxi $20 to go downtown, or walk 10 mins to Gracie O' Mallies. Not only would it save me money, but Gracie's would also take me into Algonquin territory and everybody knows that Algonquin College enrolls the slutiest student body in Ottawa. I suppose it was my own fault in a way...

So I put on my hot pink shirt and white pimpin hat, and off I was to get some action. I got myself 2 Singapore Slings right away just in case I was too sober and then I hit the dance floor. It wasn't long before I met the reason for this story: nasty girl.

She was taller than me by about 2 inches, and had a killa bod. We hit it off right away when she told me that she loved my hat and thought I was cute. The two of us and her friend then danced for about hour. We began our tongue groping on the dance floor. She put her hands down both of my back jean pocket and felt up my ass when her slightly less drunk friend said she wanted to go to the bathroom. That's when things got weird.

Me and the nasty girl waited outside the bathroom door for her friend, and nasty girl showed me her blue thong with drunken stare on her face. Then she took my hand and slid it down the front of her panties, and I felt her mound for awhile. I looked into her eyes for approval and began to finger her.

Her friend finished in the bathroom, and we returned to the dance floor. I kept my hands down her pants as we danced away the night. Eventually, a bouncer came over to us to inform me that he was kicking our exhibisionist asses out of there. The three of us stood outside the club as me and her friend tryed to explain to nasty girl why we got kicked out:

nasty girl: "why'd they kick us out?"

me: "Um, it was sorta because of what we did, u know?"

nasty girl: "no, what was that?"

me:"well I kinda had my hand down your pants. they don't like it when you do that."

nasty girl: "ohhh, I'm hungry where can we get some food?"

friend: "we can get pizza."

nasty girl: "really?! Where!"

friend: "it's right behind you."

Nasty girl was very drunk. Then again, so was I. Anyway her friend went in to get some pizza when nasty girl told me she needed to pee, so we went behind the building so she could take a piss while I watched to make sure no one was looking. Then we found her friend with the pizza and started to walk towards her place. Along the way, nasty girl dropped her slice of pizza. It landed face down on the pavement and was clearly ruined, yet nasty girl didn't hesitate at all before picking it up dusting dirt of the cheeze and taking at least 4 bites before deciding to throw it away while me and her friend watched on in horror. It was possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever watched someone do.

Finally, afterall those turnoffs, we got back to the friend's place. In the basement, and in the same room there was a bed and a futon. The friend said we could sleep on the futon, but no funny business. As it turned out, the friend's boyfriend was already fast asleep on the futon after apparently eating chinese food. The friend was upset that she had already bought pizza only to find out her boyfriend had ordered food himself, so she decided to go sleep on the bed leaving me and nasty girl the reclining chair. We sat down beside each other, and I started to finish the job I had started at Gracie's. She started moaning before I felt her legs start to spasm under my ministrations when she tipped over the recliner sending both of us on our backs.

This wakes up the friend's boyfriend who just says "what the fuck?!" I think to myself "great, I'm gonna get my ass kicked for this one." Fortunately however he gets up and walks across the room to his bed and girlfriend and said we could have the futon, but no more funny business. Me and Nasty Girl get on the futon and started up the funny business about 5 mins later.


nasty girl: Do you wanna fuck me?

me: yeah, where are your condoms?

nasty girl: don't have any

me: that's too bad.

By now, I hope you can understand my position. Obviously, there is no way I'm fucking this girl without a condom, but this is where it got really weird.

nasty girl: u wanna fuck my butt?

me: what? without a condom? sorry I just can't do it.

Now I know what your thinking, and yes, I am the girl in all of my relationships.

nasty girl: is it weird that I like having things put up my butt?

me: no, I don't think it weird, but just not without a condom.

nasty girl: dou you wanna finger my butt?

me: yeah, sure.

So she gets up on her hands and knees while I get behind her. I grab her butt cheeks and then I shoved a finger up her butt. yeah, and she's all into it, and tells me to go harder. Then she says that she's gonna finger her pussy while I finger her butt. A while later I ate her pussy and she gave me a handjob/blowjob, and then we went to bed. Hands down my craziest night ever.

fini

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the story was mild at best. Not that wild. You gave a dramatic title.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home