Friday, August 25, 2006

Top Ten Ladies of Hottness

Alright, I see a whole lot of guys I know been creating the top ten lists of the hottest girls, but they all seem to be missing the best hotties of them all! They all don't know what they're doing. So I'm laying it down for y'all! These are the real hotties. If these girls are missing from your list, then you either haven't seen them, or there is something wrong with you!!


10. Heidi Groskreutz: man this girl can dance! She was on Season 2 of So you think you can Dance? She was half the reason to watch that show. It's one of the few shows outside the space channel that I'll take the time to watch.








9. Christina Aguilera: She's dirty and I love it!!


















8. Amy Acker: Now you probably only know her if you're a huge nerd like I am. She was on the Angel show [u know, vampire with a soul and all the jazz, not as good as Forever Night, which had a similar theme, but a good show none the less] She entered in on the 3rd season when they rescued her from an alternate dimension [her physics professor had trapped her there during his otherworldly studies]. I fell in love with her beuaty and grace, her courage in battle, and her demon fighting inventions are awesome. A total hotty. Don't believe me? Then check out this little spread from FHM magazine.







Change your mind yet? Thought So. Moving on.





7. Kiera Knightly: A little more mainstream than #8. This girl is easy choice for this list. She's nailed every movie she's been in, and has a different look in each of them. Kudos to Kiera and her versatile hottness.
















6. Rachel Mcadams: She won my heart in Wedding Crashers and I've been in love with her ever since.











5. Jessica Simpson: I don't care what you say, she BELONGS on this list. She oozes hotness with 24/7 consistency, but some people argue that her dumbness should disqualify her from all homo sapien competitions. As you can see by now, a large part of my hottness ratings is based on personality, talent and brains as much as looks. However, Jessica Simpson's hotness can not be denied! Besides, she is really nice despite reading at a 3rd grade level.






4. Heidi Klum: Now she was my inspiration for making this list since she has been rejected from so many top ten lists by my peers. She is the most famous supermodel out there not to mention rich, funny, and well read. What more could you want?















Were down to the final 3, who gets to stand on the podium of sexiness?




3. Tyra Banks: MMMMMHHHHHHMMMM!!! This girl has got it going on in all the right places! And She is so genuinely funny too! I lover her show: America's Next Top Model which showcases the hot girls that are sure to appear on future top 10 lists, and the fights! ooo, the cat fights! I love it, and I love her!!










2. Amanda Tapping: You probably know her as Col. Samantha Carter from Stargate SG1 [why is this show being cancelled!!]. Not simply limited to being the tech girl and time and space physics expert. She is a total hotty. I'd let her fart in my mouth if I thought it would lead to sex, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself how hot she is:





























And the Winner is...





1. Tricia Helfer: No Surprise here. Battlestar Galactica hosts the hottest cast on television ever, period. Really, the surprise is that only one girl from that show makes this list, but the win was easy for this uber-sexy actress. Don't mess with this deadly cylon. Number Six is the most intoxicating femme fatal ever to organize the downfall of mankind. Her peculier relationship with Baltar is one of the most captivating I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what happens in the 3rd season!

There you have it, the top 10 hottest girls on the face of the planet. If you disagree with my choice for #1, you must either be gay, or lost your dick in a terrible accident. Just look at these:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home